Man, I suck. Take 2

Last night, rather reluctantly, I took my new, super sleek, Trek 7.2 into the shop. It needs a tune-up and I thought I’d jazz it up with a water bottle cage, some toe clips and maybe a new light.

This morning, I rode my old, 1970s vintage Schwinn to the train. The ride was only 3 miles but I bitched and moaned the entire time. It’s slow. I barely fit on it. And it’s hardly anything to look at.

When I got to work, I even emailed my friends to complain about “my janky old bike.”

Then I read this article. And now I feel like a major ass.

Friday, July 25, 2008

4 Comments:

Little Tegan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Tegan said...

Dude, I'm dying to learn more! Where's the link??

Little Tegan said...

Wow! Maybe we can get Imagination to donate to Pedals for Progress around Christmas this year! Let's ge thte world on two wheels!

Rene & Kelley said...

I'm going to see about sending my old bike for sure.

 
The Underground Imagination - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger