A New Campaign to Fund

I don't know if any of you are as big a Greg Palast fan as I am, but he has partnered up with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to investigate voter disenfranchisement in the southwest. A new series of laws have been enacted around McCain's home turf allow these states to purge large amounts of poor and minority voters, and the Palast/Kennedy team are working to get the facts they need to reverse these rulings by November.

That means they need our help. If you have a few bucks dog-eared for political donations, please consider this worthy cause!

Friday, August 8, 2008

1 Comment:

Rene & Kelley said...

I don't know much about Palast, but I heart RFK, Jr. (just saw him speak and he was amazingly inspiring--I had goosebumps through most of it), so thanks for passing this along.

 
The Underground Imagination - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger