Watching the Rich Beg

Just arrived in my inbox, from the $100M man himself, Mr. Bill Clinton:

And if you contribute before the midnight deadline, you might have the chance to join Hillary and me in Denver next week for a truly exciting and historic convention. You're going to get to see an amazing display of Democratic unity in person -- you don't want to miss it.
Just a heads up. Next Friday I'm having a dinner at my apartment. If you contribute towards lowering my debt -- I have a complusion at the horse track for betting on horses that cannot win -- I might serve you a lobster.

Monday, August 18, 2008

2 Comments:

Rene & Kelley said...

Hey, I didn't get that email from Slick Willy.

A lobster dinner? Yum!

I'll be rafting in North Carolina with Kelley--trying not to kill myself!

Joel said...

Oh man I love rafting.

 
The Underground Imagination - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger