Whoa



Alex Koppelman on the ad:

Really, though, this truly has to be seen to be believed. After I saw it for the first time, I spent more than a couple minutes checking around the Web to make absolutely sure it wasn't a hoax, figuring it couldn't really have been released by a presidential campaign. But it's real.


As for the video, depending on your news outlet the Obama quote might be inaccurate. At the minimum it's grossly out of context. Here's the full quote: "It has become increasingly clear in my travel, the campaign, that the crowds, the enthusiasm, 200,000 people in Berlin, is not about me at all. It's about America. I have just become a symbol."

Friday, August 1, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Underground Imagination - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger