Hire Those Writers!

Obama gets off a number of funny lines at the Alfred E. Smith dinner. This list compiled by Marc Ambinder:

"People tell me I share the politics of Alfred E. Smith and the earns of Alfred E. Neumann"

"I was originally told that we would able to move this outdoors to Yankee Stadium. Can someone tell me what happened to the Greek columns I requested."

"On the Waldorf Astoria: They tell me, from the doorstep, you can see all the way to the Russian Tea Room."

To Al Smith IV: "I obviously never knew your grandfather, but from everything Sen. McCain has told me..."

Mayor Michael Bloomberg's term limits maneuverings caused Bill Clinton to say: "You can do that?"

The housing crisis "has been eight times harder on John McCain."

"The last few weeks, John's been out on the campaign trail asking the question Who Is Barack Obama. I've got to admit, I was surprised by the question: the answer is right there on my Facebook page."

"I was not born in a manger. I was actually born on krypton...."

"I got my name Barack from my father.... it's actually Swahali for "That one."

My middle name, it's not what you think. It's actually "Steve."

"There was a point in my life when I started palling around with a pretty ugly crowd.... that's right... I've been a member of the United States Senate."

"Fox News accused me of fathering two African-American children in wedlock."

Thursday, October 16, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Underground Imagination - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger