McCain Attacks Obama, Obama's Fault

Asked last night about the tenor of his campaign, particularly its phony attacks on Barack Obama, our Republican nominee placed the blame on...Obama?

Wait. That can't be right. Let me check something here...

Oh. That's what he said? Really? Really!!?!

Take it away, WSJ!

Sen. McCain insisted he was running an issues-based campaign and put the blame on his opponent for refusing to join him in town hall meetings.

"First of all this is a tough business," the Arizona senator said. "Second of all, I think the tone of this whole campaign would've been very different if Sen. Obama had accepted my request for us to appear at town hall meetings all over America."

Little known fact: I put myself through college working as a pimp and I always hated it when my bitches made me slap them. I'd say, "Honey, you know I don't want to do this but when you deny me what I want all I got left is the firm back of my right hand smacking you across your face. Bitches gotta learn." Glad to see McCain understands.

Friday, September 12, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Underground Imagination - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger