Maddow Article

A lengthy article on Rachel Maddow from The American Prospect. Interesting tidbit:

On days when she isn't pondering the meaning of punditry, she says she worries "about being a conventional-wisdom machine." To that end, Maddow tries to avoid opinion-based commentary--she doesn't even have a TV in her New York City apartment. "Much more than I wish was true, I tend to at least subconsciously agree with the last thing I heard that made sense," she says, "and so I try to consume as much fact and reporting as I can and as little of other people's analysis as I can."

Saturday, October 11, 2008

1 Comment:

Rene & Kelley said...

Dude, I posted this about 2 weeks ago.
Man!

 
The Underground Imagination - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger