Clueless

Ed Schultz via Sullivan:

Capitol Hill sources are telling me that senior McCain people are more than concerned about Palin.

The campaign has held a mock debate and a mock press conference; both are being described as “disastrous.” One senior McCain aide was quoted as saying, “What are we going to do?” The McCain people want to move this first debate to some later, undetermined date, possibly never. People on the inside are saying the Alaska Governor is “clueless.”
This is, without a doubt, the least surprising news of the Palin Era thus far.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

1 Comment:

Rene & Kelley said...

I got in a heated "discussion" with Cyndee and her boyfriend last night about this. They didn't believe me when I said the McCain peeps are worried. I just sent her the link.

 
The Underground Imagination - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger